Reports To: Director, Marketing & Public Relations
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Compensation: School Credit or Work Experience
BDA Sports Management is looking for an intern for its Santa Monica-based Marketing and Public Relations department. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to build their portfolio and work with high profile athletes. You will have the opportunity to work with veterans in the marketing field as well as network with various media outlets.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Designing logos
• Creating images for presentations and apparel
• Administrative duties as assigned
• Digital platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Websites)
• Compiling and archiving daily electronic news articles
• Assisting in day-to-day office operations
• Opportunity to attend local events/meetings
Qualified individuals should have a strong interest in graphic design, Sports Marketing, and/or Public Relations. MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook & Excel skills required.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE